Prefold Cloth Diapers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Accessories Do I Really Need?

Go down

What Accessories Do I Really Need? Empty What Accessories Do I Really Need?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:26 am

When you are trying to figure out what kind of diapers to get, it seems like there are a million different accessories you can buy. Each accessory has a very specific purpose. Some of those products have a wide audience and others have a narrow application. So, here is what we would recommend as the basics for most families.
What Accessories Do I Really Need? Diapers-101_34
1. At a minimum, cloth diapers insert laid inside the diaper allow the poop to be easily removed from the diaper. Just peel the comfortable insert out of the diaper and flush the mess away. We recommend a washable diaper imsert ,like stay dry inserts,microfiber inserts,organic cotton inserts, bamboo inserts or pure cotton inserts.

2.You also need a Wet/Dry Bags.Parents who use cloth diapers for their baby need to find an effective method of storing those diapers after their baby or toddler soils them. A Wet/Dry Bags is the best choice for you.

3.Diaper Covers & Fasteners can help you a lot to bring more comfort to your cute baby.your diapers resulting in skin irritations.

4.Cloth diaper laundry detergent - When washing your cloth diapers, you'll want to make sure you follow the manufacturers' wash and care instructions that came with the diapers. Most manufacturers' recommend washing your cloth diapers in a detergent that does not contain enzymes, fabric softeners, whiteners, brighteners, fragrances or bleach. It is not recommended to use free & clear or baby detergents.
Sunflower Baby cloth diapers are designed to make cloth diapering easy for every-day people. We believe that cloth diapering should be as inexpensive and as easy as using disposables.

Admin
Admin

https://clothdiapers.souluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum